Lake Titicaca is a lake situated on the border of Peru and Bolivia. It sits 3,811 m (12,500 ft) above sea level, making it the highest commercially navigable lake in the world. By volume of water, it is also the largest lake in South America (Lake Maracaibo has a larger surface area, but it is frequently disregarded as it is honestly connected to the sea).
- Welcome and transfer from Cusco airport to hotel.
- Tour in Cusco: The Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay (evenings from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.)
- Overnight at hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to Machu Picchu (all day from 6am – 8pm).
- Transportation Cusco Puno (7 hours)
- Tour Lake Titicaca Uros -Amantani “experiential tourism”
- Night In homestay in Amantani
- Tour Amantani – Taquile
- Overnight in Puno hotel
- Transport-guided Touristic Puno to Cusco
- Overnight in Cusco hotel
- Transfer from hotel to airport
- End of service
Important: Peruvian tourists who have a valid ID receive a discount of USD 20.00 in the tour cost for the entrance to Machu Picchu. Not included in the package is the airfare, these are approximately USD 176 (Base Rate) and USD 643 (Flexible Rate) round trip per person (Lima – Cusco – Lima), according to availability of spaces, if desired, we can add them to your program.
- Original Passport
- Bring extra cash in local currency or dollars.
- Wear light shoes, sneakers or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in the rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts
- Insect Repellent
- Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses)
- A light backpack per person
- Photo camera and/or video camera.
- Carry currency in small denominations – dollars or soles.
- For Puno bring warm clothing.
On arrival to the airport in Cusco, we will be waiting with a sign with your name, then we will transfer you to your hotel where you will rest for an hour or so, have the chance to acclimatize with a coca tea and in the afternoon we will come to pick you up at 13:30 p.m. to begin the Cusco City Tour and its surrounding areas. This circuit begins with the picking up of passengers from your hotel and then a special visit to the following archaeological and religious attractions which will be guided by a professional guide: The Qoricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo Religious Center – Religious center known as the “Temple of the Sun” highlights the impressive engineering used in its construction.
- The Cathedral – Former colonial religious monument that is now of extraordinary artistic value.
- Sacsayhuaman – Located 3 km. from the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress and magnificent architecture. It is famous for its enormous carved stones, some of which are at 9 m/30 ft. high and weighing over 350 tons. This is where the Inti Raymi or “Festival of the Sun” is performed.
- Qenqo – Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheater where sacrifices were made.
- Puca-Pucara – Old inn, lookout post along the Inca roads.
- Tambomachay – 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of worship of water, traditionally known as the place of water.
- Tour Duration: 05 hours approx. Frequency: Every day in the afternoon.
We leave every day between 3:45 to 6:00 a.m., we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and transfer you to the Train Station, we may we may take the train from Ollantaytambo, as long as there is availability of the train company PERURAIL, if that were the case we will take the train in Ollantaytambo, so our trip would be a bit lighter, as the trip will last four hours from Cusco to Machu Picchu Citadel, known as “The Lost City of the Incas”. We arrive at Aguas Calientes station where your guide will be waiting for you, to catch the bus to take us on a journey of 30 minutes on a zigzag path, to the incredible Machu Picchu. The tour includes a guided tour of the Citadel, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and various cemeteries around for two plus hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel on your terms. Lunch at a restaurant within the village. Arrive at Aguas Calientes station where we will be waiting for our guide, to take the bus to take us on a journey of 30 minutes, rising by a zigzag path, to the incredible Machu Picchu. The tour includes a guided tour of the Citadel, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel. Lunch in a restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Sanctuary Lodge Hotel (Lunch is not included). In the afternoon return to Cusco by train, we will pick you up and transfer to the bus station to travel to the city of Puno in a tourist bus in a comfortable bed seat. (overnight trip) Note: Bags or things that you do not want to bring to Puno can be left in our personal storage or in your hotel without any additional costs.
After our breakfast, we will descend to the port of Amantani (8 a.m.) to take our boat towards the island of Taquile, walk to the main square, lunch and finally return to the Port of Amantani (1:00 pm.) to return to Puno where we will arrive at approx. 4:00 p.m. Then transfer to the hotel in the city of Puno Overnight stay at hotel in Puno.
After breakfast we will pick you up from the hotel at 6:50 a.m. The bus service provided is more than properly equipped for touristic bus field, providing the best way to travel between Cusco – Puno and Puno – Cusco, where a passenger can enjoy various destinations of Magical Charm and Ancestral History such as “the Sistine Chapel of America” or also knows as the Andahuaylillas chapel, the Temple of the god Wiracocha Awe, the Majestic Paso de la Raya (Boundary Road between Cusco and Puno – View of Snowy Chimboya) and the mystical Lithic of Culture Museum of Pukara. Abi-lingual guide English or Spanish (both on board the bus and as in the places you visit) The Service Aboard the bus, where our guests enjoy hot drinks such as coca tea, tea anise, chamomile and coffee, cold drinks such as cola beverages, mineral water and fruit nectar; we also include the tasting of the famous Bread of Oropesa (Pan shoots) that is included with the ticket; all this to the attention of ladies terra girls. Includes lunch buffet at Restaurant La Pascana.
After breakfast, we will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the airport. End of service.
- All transfers from your hotel to respective stations and tourist attractions programmed during your visit.
- Tours: City Tour, Machu Picchu.
- All transport services for tours.
- Tickets round-trip from train station in Poroy or Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu back to Poroy / or Ollantaytambo
- Bus tickets round-trip: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Ticket entrances to all the attractions programmed: General Tourist ticket, Cathedral, Qoricancha, Machu Picchu
- 2 nights in a Cusco Hotel
- 01 night accommodation in homestay in Amantani
- 1 night in a Puno Hotel
- 1 night in tourist transport bus that travel from Cusco to Puno
- Tour: Puno, Lake Titicaca, Uros, Amantani, Taquile,homestay
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish language for all tours
- Transfers from all dispatches.
- 5 Breakfasts
- 2 lunches, Amantani and Sicuani
- 1 dinner in Amantani
- Tour by boat to visit Lake Titicaca Puno.
- Bus tour with guide in the Ruta del Sol Cusco-Puno
- Drinks and Beverages.
- Phone calls.