The Sacred Valley was an enormously significant area for the Incas and the civilisations that came before them. There is confirmation that it was inhabited as far back as the stone-age and throughout it’s length you can discover a diversity of Pre-Inca and Inca sites (and sometimes the two rolled in to one).
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. (You will visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, 8am – 4pm)
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Restaurant “Big House”.
- Inka Rail Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (from 4:36 p.m. to 6:09 p.m.) if last minute booking (Expedition train from 19:00 u / or 21:00)
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (by the customer).
- Second day:
Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 a.m.. Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 a.m.. Sunrise view of Machu Picchu.
- Optional: Walking to Huaynapicchu (3 hours, without guide).
- Machu Picchu Guided Tour approximately 2 hours
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Travel by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- End of service
Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
Important: Peruvian tourists who have their valid ID receive a discount of USD 20.00 in the tour cost at the entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Use slippers or light shoes or tennis.
- Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
- Raincoat (poncho long) in the rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts
- Insect Repellent
- Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses)
- A light backpack per person
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins dollars, euros or soles.
This day we will tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas tour that started at 8:30 am, collected from the hotel to Pisac, which is a typical market, with picturesque cultivated terraces on the mountain. Visit the archaeological site of Pisac. It is also famous for its fairs where you can buy beautiful handicrafts. Then we head to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Then we go to the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas living in the home of the Incas. Finally we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 4:36 p.m. hours to Aguas Calientes, arriving averaging 6:09 p.m..Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
After getting up early and have breakfast, we climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we can appreciate the spectacular sunrise this marvel. Then they made tour with our guide through the citadel of Machu Picchu, for about 2 hours visiting the Square Principal, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll through the citadel. They will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then we descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport you by bus to Cusco. Optional: can make the trek to the summit of Huayna Picchu this will take about three hours roundtrip (This tour is without guide) End of service.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Cusco and surroundings.
- All transport for tours.
- Ticket round-trip train Ollantaytambo - Machu Picchu - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish language.
- Revenues for all attractions to visit Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley.
- Transfer in every office.
- 1 lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley.
- Hostal in Aguas Calientes
- Drinks and Water
- Phone calls
- Snack, water, tips.