DAY 1: CUSCO – CALCA – LARES HOT SPRINGS – WACAWASI
We leave Cusco early in the morning in private bus and traveling through the Sacred Valley arriving to Lares hot springs and spent the morning in the medicinal baths, after lunch have two hour walk to our camp.
AL / EC
DAY 2: WACAWASI – Epsaycocha
After breakfast, we are going to be having observed the skill i skill in the production of fine alpaca wool fabrics considered one of the best in Peru, producing clothing, tapestries, ponchos other garments i started to climb to over Condor found at 4100 meters From here, we will have a sensational view of the snowy “Veronica” to 5750 m Then we will make a slow descent of about an hour, towards Lake Epsaycocha which will be our last camp.
DE / AT / EC
DAY 3: Epsaycocha – PATACANCHA – WYLLOQ – PUMAMARKA – Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
Our walk downhill takes us to reach Pata field, Andean community that is known for its textiles and weavers continue to Wylloc, resting place there will be our lunch, hence we need two hours to get to Puma Marka and enjoy the Inca terraces finally depart to Ollantaytambo Located in the Sacred Valley of the Urubamba River this Inca village is considered one of the best preserved and most important living museums because its people are still living in the Incas constructions in the evening we we return to Cusco
OF / AL
- Transfer in - out: Hotel - Lares Hot Springs - Ollanta - Cusco Hotel
- Professional Guide: Castilian / English
- Assistant Guide: From 11 people
- Cook: In charge of meal preparation
- Horsemen: Responsible for the management of horses
- Horses: Carry tents, food, cooking equipment, sleeping bags and mats, (5kg passenger personal equipment)
- A horse for emergencies according to group size.
- Food: 3 breakfasts / 3 lunches / 3 dinners and snacks
- Equipment: tents, inflatable mattress dining tent, toilet tent, kitchen tent, chairs, tables and first aid kit, including emergency oxygen bottle.
- Breakfast first day
- Sleeping bag
- Lares hot springs entrance.