This variant of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu as the final destination for people who are physically fit and not have much free time to make the trip, the total hike is about 43 kilometers and takes 3 days, including a day of visiting the archaeological site of Machu Picchu. The surrounding nature is breathtaking. With breathtaking views of snow-capped mountains, walk through the jungle in the middle of amazing archaeological sites, is an unforgettable experience.
Day 1: CUSCO – KM. 88 – LLULLUCHAPAMPA (+ / – 9 hours walking)
At approximately 4:00 am, we pick the hotel to the bus 82 km. After passing over, we started the walk along the Urubamba River, until you arrive at important archaeological Llactapata. Following the walk we will reach Huayllabamba where we will have our lunch, the entire walk took about 9 hours (a total of 18 kilometers) to reach the first camp in Lluchapampa.
Day 2: LLULLUCHAPAMPA – PHUYUPATAMARCA (+ / – 10 to 11 hours of walking)
The biggest challenge: 21 miles through 2 steps ascending to very high, including Warmiwañusca with 4.200 m. Snm That is the highest point of the walk, which crosses gasping and amazed by the stunning panoramic views of two beautiful geographic, mountains and glaciers, and the beautiful valley semi tropical. The hike includes a visit to the archaeological site of Runkurakay, Sayacmarca and Phuyupatamarka, camp at Phuyupatamarca.
Day 3: PHUYUPATAMARCA – MACHUPICCU – CUSCO
After breakfast, very early, we went in the direction of Wiñaywayna through the Intipunku (Gate of the Sun), the entrance to the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu from here is an unforgettable experience after falling will visit this magical place and have about 2 hours guided tour. In the afternoon take the train back to Cusco.
- Process of obtaining the relevant permits.
- Special meeting one day before the trek.
- Transfer by tour bus from your hotel to the trail head and transfer after the trek from the train station back to your hotel.
- Entrance fee to the Inca Trail and entrance fee to Machu Picchu Ruins one time within the duration of the 4-day trek.
- Services of a bilingual guide (English and Spanish) qualified and authorised by the park authorities.
- Services of an experienced cook and assistant.
- Service of porters to transport camping equipment and food for the entire group.
- Porters to carry the personal equipment of passengers to a limit of 6 kilograms per person.
- Complete diet plan, from lunch on the first day to breakfast on the last day.
- Dining tent and fully equipped cooking tent, toilet tent, oxygen bottle and first aids kit.
- Return train ticket to Cusco. (VISTADOME)
- Two person tents with an inflatable mat for each person.
- Included already in price the extra cost for sleeping bag.
- PERSONAL PORTER TO CARRY THE CLIENTS EQUIPMENT.
- This service may be solicited at the time of making your reservation, because we must also obtain permits for the porters before the trip begins.
- Each porter may carry a maximum of 12 kilograms of passengers equipment and this service has a cost of US$
- PERSONAL PORTERS MAY ONLY BE CONTRACTED IF ENOUGH SPACES ARE AVAILABLE WITHIN THE INCA TRAIL RESERVATION SYSTEM.
- Degree of difficulty: 3
- Duration: 3 days and 2 nights, 5 to 6 hours walking each day, 2 nights camping.